Cash App Card lets people pay bills at offline merchant stores or withdraw money from ATMs. The Cash Card is a free debit that Cash App offers to its users. The Cash App card is directly connected to the Cash App balance. It means the users can spend the Cash App balance with Cash Card. If there is a low balance in your Cash App account, you can't use Cash Card for payments. Hence, you should be aware of the Cash App account balance. Go through the following steps to know the procedure to check the Cash App Card balance:
· Open your laptop or PC and run a web browser.
· Access the official Cash App website.
· Go to the login page and enter your username and password.
· The Cash App dashboard will display on the screen.
· Now, find your balance under the dollar sign on the homepage.
You can your Cash Card balance online as per the above steps. If you have a low account balance, add Cash to Cash App or load your Cash App card at retail stores. Get support from the customer service, if required.
CONTACT NUMBER : - +1 855 233 1940
WEB SITE :-https://i-cashapp.com/